Thursday, November 6, 2008

Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend



Since Nicole said "pretty please" I decided to hop on this one first. Don't worry, more albums are on the way.

This band is pretty much as simplistic as a full-band can get, and I love it. The rhymthm and tempo are varied as much as the lyrics, but for the most part, the guitar riffs hold it all together. And it's all pretty minimalistic in nature. I'm backed up on requests, so I'll leave it up to you to determine whether or not you like it, but I'm telling you, if you enjoy the lighter, subtle reggae-influenced side of music, you might find it pleasing.

1. Mansard Roof
2. Oxford Comma
3. A-Punk
4. Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
5. M79
6. Campus
7. Bryn
8. One (Blake’s Got A New Face)
9 I Stand Corrected
10. Walcott
11. The Kids Don’t Stand A Chance

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z3hzhgjd1nj

No comments: