Thursday, April 17, 2008

Changes...

Some things:

1. I have to take down the Anti-Flag post because of a Digital Rights infringement order, and that's pretty sucky. If this keeps up (Me vs. The Man), I'll have to switch to an invitation-only site, but don't worry, you'll all be invited.
2. Head over to Weezer.com to listen to the new single from the "Red Album."

Finally,
3. I'm probably going to change the format for the blog to just posting albums. I don't really have too much time to write a little review, especially since I've won a job writing reviews at a "legit" website. I'll keep you posted on that so you can head over there and read up on great music. I'll probably end up writing a little blurb for each album anyways, so you have an idea as to what genre they are, etc.

More albums to come!

Lucas

No comments: