Saturday, July 5, 2008
Chiodos - Bone Palace Ballet
Post-hardcore with the kick of a high pitch voice bouncing off the rumble of guitars and drums. Yes, I realize everyone has this album, but someone requested Chiodos, and I hate to disappoint. In the style of: AFI, Coheed and Cambria, At the Drive-In, and Glassjaw.
01. Is It Progression If A Cannibal Uses A Fork?
02. Lexington (Joey Pea-Pot With A Monkey Face)
03. Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered
04. A Letter From Janelle
05. I Didn't Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was A Wizard
06. Teeth The Size Of Piano Keys
07. Life Is A Perception Of Your Own Reality
08. If I Cut My Hair, Hawaii Will Sink
09. Intensity In Ten Cities
10. The Undertakers Thirst For Revenge Is Unquenchable (The Final Battle)