Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Vandals - Hitler Bad, Vandals Good



Before I get to the album, one quick admin note: I've decided to forgo the normal "Best of 2008" list, because the more I dig into the past year, it becomes apparent that there are a ton of albums that I really enjoyed. But if you had me pick my favorite, hands down I would tell you The Gaslight Anthem's The '59 Sound.

Now for the main event: The Vandals delivered this punk rock goodness a few years back, and not only does the band create songs that are always funny and catchy, but they provide a great show to back it up. If you can get out and see them, I highly recommend it. But this album is probably one of my favorites from the band, individually still maintaining that 'edge,' but collectively coming together in some pretty sick harmony. The riffs are creative, and I think you'll enjoy it. At the very least, laugh a bit.

1. People That Are Going To Hell
2. Cafe 405
3. My Girlfriend's Dead
4. I Know, Huh?
5. Money's Not An Issue
6. I've Got an Ape Drape
7. If The Gov't Could Read My Mind
8. Too Much Drama
9. Come Out Fighting
10. Euro-Barge
11. F'D Up Girl
12. Idea For A Movie
13. OK
14. So Long, Farewell

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yt2ijjjtyhb

No comments: