Sunday, December 30, 2007

Crime in Stereo - Is Dead



As promised in my Top-10 post, here's Crime in Stereo's "Is Dead." The Long Island-based trio molds an album that screams with impressive energy, reminiscent of the same garage punk qualities that perpetuated The Movielife and I Am the Avalanche. I don't quite know why I find this album so addicting, but it has been the only thing I've listened to for the past 24 hours or so. The choruses are enduring, especially on "Animal Pharm" and the production quality is top-notch, while not being overbearing. It's a great listen through the cans, and probably just as good smashed against the stage. For me, it's everything I look for in a great punk album. Standout Tracks: "...But You are Vast," "Unfortunate Tourists," and "Vicious Teeth." Rating: 10/10

Animal Pharm


Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9v7w1tuzaas

No comments: