Monday, October 13, 2008

The Ataris - Blue Skies, Broken Hearts...Next 12 Exits



I feel ashamed of myself that I haven't posted this album yet. This is probably one of my favorite albums of all-time partly because I started listening to them in high school, and all of these songs really hit home back then. Plus The Ataris/The Vandals were my first real punk show, which I was pretty lucky to be indoctrinated into the scene watching those bands live. You can get a sense that Kris Roe and company packed so much emotion and energy into this album, and hopefully you can connect to it like I did back in the day.

1. Losing Streak
2. 1*15*96
3. San Dimas High School Football Rules
4. Your Boyfriend Sucks
5. I Won't Spend Another Night Alone
6. Broken Promise Ring
7. Angry Nerd Rock
8. The Last Song I Will Ever Write About a Girl
9. Choices
10. Better Way
11. My Hotel Year (acoustic)
12. Life Makes No Sense
13. Answer:
14. In Spite of the World

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wy2q4owmmiy

No comments: