Monday, October 1, 2007

Rancid - ...And Out Come the Wolves

I've decided to post the albums I have personally thought of as perfect-10's. You probably disagree with me, but this is my little shindig, so I can like what I want. First, to counter all the pop as of late, here's Rancid's ...And Out Come the Wolves.


Classic punk/ska from the famed East Bay. Political, snotty, rough lyrics about heroin, girls, and government are conveyed by an even rougher voice in Tim Armstrong and Lars Frederiksen. The crazy thing is, for a punk band, the amount of musical talent is pretty extraordinary. Complex bass lines, screaming guitars, and a blitzkrieg of drums highlight and punctuate this album. Standout tracks: "Roots Radical," "Time Bomb," and "Ruby Soho." Rating: 10/10

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9g5izq93yyn

No comments: