Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Counting Crows - August & Everything After



Well, when this album came out I was 8 at the time, and the impact this release had on the music industry at the time was WAY beyond my comprehension. "Mr. Jones" put them on the map, and songs like "Omaha" and "Rain King" have kept the record pretty popular even after all these years. As far as mainstream successes, Counting Crows are definitely one of my favorites, and although I have not seen them live, it's definitely one show I'd want to see. Many of you probably know the hit tracks from the album, but you really have to get the entire thing to really appreciate it for what it's worth.

1. Round Here
2. Omaha
3. Mr Jones
4. Perfect Blue Buildings
5. Anna Begins
6. Time And Time Again
7. Rain King
8. Sullivan Street
9. Ghost Train
10. Raining in Baltimore
11. A Murder Of One

Link:
RIAA Nazis...

No comments: