Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Killers - Hot Fuss


I'm hitting up this request during a break from work because (1) it's been a few days since I've updated the blog, and I feel like an asshole when I feel like I leave you guys with nothing to listen to and (2) I already have it. Most of you probably have this album, or don't like The Killers. I, personally, think this album is great. Despite the "radio friendly" songs-for-the-masses, I think it's genius and was one of my favorite albums for a long time. Although I've heard Mr. Brightside a million times, I still sing along everytime. Aside from Avril Lavigne, this band is probably my secret pop-vice. And now that I said this on the blog, it's probably not that big of a secret anymore.

1. Jenny Was a Friend of Mine
2. Mr. Brightside
3. Smile Like You Mean It
4. Somebody Told Me
5. All These Things That I've Done
6. Andy, You're a Star
7. On Top
8. Change Your Mind
9. Believe Me Natalie
10. Midnight Show
11. Everything Will Be Alright

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jknwzojjzmv

No comments: