Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dustin Kensrue - This Good Night is Still Everywhere



Christmas reminds me of home, so when I hear Christmas music, I know that going home is just around the corner. Dustin Kensrue, on the other hand, reminds me of...well, alt-country, which I also like. And when Dustin Kensrue covers some Christmas songs? It's a pretty happy day in my life. Kensrue really delivers on this album, but how could he not? It's a Christmas album. In any case, it's cold outside, snowed yesterday, and it's fairly early in the morning, so this album is pretty much perfect for the mood I'm in right now.

1. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
2. Christmas Blues
3. Blue Christmas
4. Fairytale of New York
5. This Good Night Is Still Everywhere
6. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
7. O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
8. God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen
9. O Holy Night
10. This Is War

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nzl4mogwfn0

No comments: