Thursday, November 6, 2008

Taking Back Sunday - Where You Want to Be



I've been trying to stray away from the conventional albums, but this one was another easy request to fulfill and I found myself listening to it a few days ago. This is an awesome album, definitely one that has its fair share of playtime on the iPod. I would say the thing that stands out the most is the harmony between Fred Mascherino's riffs and vocals, which then bounce off of Adam Lazzara's own vocals. It's not as rough as Tell All Your Friends, but for a sophomore album, it's quite impressive.

1. Set Phasers to Stun
2. Bonus Mosh Pt. II
3. A Decade Under the Influence
4. This Photograph Is Proof (I Know You Know)
5. The Union
6. New American Classic
7. I Am Fred Astaire
8. One-Eighty by Summer
9. Number Five with a Bullet
10. Little Devotional
11. ...Slowdance on the Inside

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3gimjmyfo2h

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is such a good album. nice choice! :)