Saturday, November 22, 2008

Secret Machines - Ten Silver Drops



I had never heard of this band until someone had pointed them out on the shout box to the left (yes, I do read those comments), and I must say, this is a great find. Granted this album is sort of old ('06), it still has an ambient rock quality that I'd like to compare to the Silversun Pickups. The band does well with their particular niche in rock, calm vocals and tightly collected riffs and drums. There's no preview track since each one is roughly 10MB+, and my limit is six for individual songs. But again, think Silversun Pickups. Or hit up Myspace.

1. Alone, Jealous and Stoned
2. All at Once (It's Not Important)
3. Lightning Blue Eyes
4. Daddy's in the Doldrums
5. I Hate Pretending
6. Faded Lines
7. I Want to Know if It's Still Possible
8. 1,000 Seconds

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fgygnmngdiy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this!!!